Hey folks we need your Help!! Click Here
Ridding your Home of Curses and Demonic influence.
Jon Watkins Exposing Satanism July 17, 2015
As we have shown you in Part 3, The Accursed things of God’s people, there could be things in your home, Idols that are not pleasing to God. Remember, the 3rd Commandment.
Exodus 20:5-6 “Thou shalt not make for yourself any graven (carved) image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.”
You MUST get rid of them and STOP bowing to them. How are you bowing to them? If you put your faith in ANYTHING other than Jesus Christ, or put more importance on them than on him and what he did for you on the Cross of Calvary, you are bowing and worshiping in the same way as people who bend a knee to Baal or Lucifer!! How can you tell if you are worshiping or bowing down to anything other than Christ? Usually, by where your money goes. Money represents your time. Where you spend your time, and/or money, that is where your heart is, that is what you worship. This could be anything… sports, your body, sex, entertainment, gambling, sun (why do you think people who like to sun tan will say “I am a Sun-Worshiper”?), work, video games, movies, even your children or your spouse can be idols. Things that are offered up to idols can bring curses into your home, even if you do not consciously place any emphasis on them. Perhaps you brought them home as a souvenir and are not aware of their real significance. Ignorance will not save you from the curse.
I recently was in the home of a good friend’s daughter and son-in-law who are faithful Christians, love God and do all the things Christians do. I was installing a couple ceiling fans for them. In the kid’s bedrooms, I noticed there were Disney movies that dealt with magic and the occult. (All the Disney movies, no matter how cute and harmless they appear, are steeped in the Occult and Harry Potter is straight out of the pit of Hell. It is doing more to bring demonic activity into people’s homes than anything else has ever come close to accomplishing.) In the parent’s room, I observed that there were vampire movies and other themes equally evil and full of darkness! This has been a major cause of corruption in the Church. The World and its satanic influences have crept in and become accepted as normal. Perhaps my friends do not know, or maybe they do know and just reject 1st Thessalonians 5:22 ” Abstain from all appearance of evil.” Well, actually, I remember having told them before, so they do know. Satan uses the fleshly desires to draw every one he can into rebellion!
The bible tells us that as the pagans accepted Christ, they immediately were convicted by the Spirit and recognized the evil that needed to be removed from their lives. The first thing the sorcerers in Ephesus did after they became Christians was to reject their past deeds, burn their books and all other items that were used for divination and witchcraft.
Acts 19:18-19 “And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.”
Please ask the Lord to show you anything that is bringing a curse on your household and when found, don’t give them away or sell them. Burn or shred them. If you give them away or sell them, you are passing that curse onto someone else! You may be guilty of selling for “pieces of silver” that which God has forbidden!
You must do likewise regarding any familiar spirits or sins that have been handed down through your bloodline. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you anything out of your past that needs to be cleansed. It may be occult activity, or cult associations, fraternal organizations, various types of music, even dance can be spiritual. Maybe there are sexual sins in your family background such as incest, rape, homosexuality, bestiality, pornography or lasciviousness. When there has been sexual sins, there are soul ties connected to them. You must repent of the sins and ask God to break those ties. As the Holy Spirit reveals these to you, call these sins out before the Lord, repent on behalf of yourself and/or your ancestors and ask God to forgive you and them and remove the curse from your family line. Ask God to show you if there is anything else you need to do to complete this redemption.
You may be thinking “You’re preaching to the choir here buddy”. Well, it’s the choir that is messed up and needs to hear truth! There is no worse devil then a religious devil! As stated and presented in parts one and two, the Bible points out the sins and rebellion of believers, NOT the heathen. What are you doing that is not pleasing to the Lord? What is in your possession and thoughts that is not pleasing to the Lord?
Once a person comes to the Lord or takes a new step toward a deeper walk, they become a target for the enemy. He begins to work overtime to steal the word that was sown in them before it has time to take root and grow. He will attack from every side, doing all he can to hinder and speaking lies into the ear and mind of the believer, more so then the lost. After all, he has the lost person in his grasp and needs only to keep enticing that person with the ways of the world. They are no threat to the kingdom of darkness at all. The principalities, powers and rulers of this dark world, will work in every area to get God’s people headed down the wrong road. There have been and still are today, many who warn against what is being taught and preached in the Church. Here is what the Word says;
Judges 2:17-23 “And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so. 18 And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them. 19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.20 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice; 21 I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died: 22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not. 23 Therefore the LORD left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered he them into the hand of Joshua.”
We are at the time of the end, we cannot afford to have anything in our lives that hinders us from hearing God and walking in what He has for us. We must humble ourselves before him and ask him to cleanse us and show us what we must do to be prepared to stand through the coming storm. We are at war. It is a spiritual battle. A battle for your mind, your peace, for your very soul. It can only be won in the spirit. As you begin to struggle against spiritual forces, remember that demon spirits are not very happy about being chased out of their inhabitance. As God begins to reveal these things to you and you seek to clean out your home and your life, God has provided some excellent tools/weapons that you can and should utilize. Here they are:
1) First of all, Prayer. Prayer is communication with God. It does not have to be elaborate. Just open honest communication. Make your needs, desires, concerns, requests known to Him. And, listen. He will answer. He will answer in ways He knows you can receive. Most of the time He will answer you through the reading of his Word. But beware of corrupt Bible versions. Make sure you are reading and studying from a Word for Word translation. I recommend the 1611 King James. It should not be hard to understand IF, you have the Holy Spirit guiding you! It can be helpful to have good sound commentaries to refer to, but DO NOT take just one person’s view on a subject. There are many who have been used greatly by God but none are 100% accurate in all areas. No one ever has the entire truth! For a very good reason. God knows that if he were to bless anyone with all knowledge, sooner or later they would begin to Lord it over everyone. I have several good sources that I rely on, despite the fact that I disagree with them, on certain subjects. I am sure people don’t always agree with me everything I have written. In all things, ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to all truth. After all, that is the promise. Always remember this golden rule, if it does not line up with scripture, you should disregard it. The Word of God is the plumbline against which all things must be measured.
2) Second, Worship. People just do not appreciate the power of Worship.
Psalms 22:3 “But thou art holy, O thou that inhabiteth the praises of thy people. When we begin to praise and worship, we are inviting the very presence of God and “where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”
2nd Corinthians 3:17 “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”
When he comes into the place, no demon can hold you bound. Singing is best way to enter into worship, but if you don’t feel that you can sing… just speak to him from your heart. Let him know that you recognize how awesome he is, and how you appreciate all he does for you. There are some excellent Spiritual Warfare Worship tapes/CDs you can purchase. I recommend that you play them in your home as you prepare to clean your spiritual house. Set up a tape/CD player and keep it going night and day. Demon spirits hate praise and worship. They will not stay around when it is constantly bombarding them.
And guess what, just as anointed Gospel music will drive away demon spirits, secular music will draw them to you like bugs to a light or flies to dung! Some of what is currently called Christian music is NOT pleasing to God. Certainly, if you’re listening to Rock and Roll or Country Western music all the time, Your “Cheatin Heart” has you on the ” Highway to Hell” and you will be hearing “ Hell’s Bells” chiming in your ears for all eternity! The “Stairway to Heaven” is a very narrow gate and is reserved for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Matthew 7:13-14 “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
Just ponder that for a moment Christian!
3) Third, fasting. Fasting is scriptural and can be very effective. If the Lord is directing you to fast, you should do so. Or, if you are desperate to hear God, or need a clear answer on a matter, a fast can have an impact. Or, if you are up against a spiritual entity or force that seems immovable, Matthew 17:21 and Mark 9:29 “some come not out but by fasting and prayer.”
Fasting is abstaining, usually from food, but you can fast from anything that is important to you. It does not have to be a fast from food, especially if your health is such that it does not allow you to fast from food. You can fast from sweets, from Television, from reading for entertainment, from sports, you get the idea. Fasting from food is the most beneficial, because your body is not working at digesting food. Fasting, shows God that you are serious and is akin to denying yourself, picking up your Cross daily and following Him.
Luke 9:23 “And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.”
Fasting in and of itself is worthless, it is only a tool we can utilize in our warfare. Our faith is in Jesus Christ and him only. The sacrifice of fasting, is a way to demonstrate that faith, by focusing on him.
4) Fourth, the power of unity. Matthew 18:19-20 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
I recommend that you have a friend or family member join in your time of prayer, and/or fasting. Especially when you are actively involved in spiritual warfare. As you begin to delve into the things of the spirit, you may discover that you are facing forces that are too powerful for you to face alone. Do not be foolish. Seek out help. You may need to find those who believe in and practice deliverance ministry. Or, at the very least find more like believers who know how to pray. Leviticus 26:8; Deuteronomy 32:30 “one can put a thousand to flight two can put 10,000” there is power in numbers.
5) Fifth, Anointing. It is a practice all throughout the bible that holds great spiritual significance. One takes oil (preferably oil that has been consecrated, but it can be any oil. I recommend olive oil) and applies it to a person, place or thing. There is no special property in the oil itself. The oil is a representation of the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit. This action conveys your faith and trust in God. Believe it or not, it has real spiritual significance and power. I strongly recommend that if and/or when you do perform a spiritual house cleaning (removing items that have spirits and/or curses attached) you anoint your home and/or yourself for protection. It is best to anoint all windows, doors, mirrors and monitors. All entrance-ways/gateways. Tell Satan and his demons they are not welcome and this house or place belongs to God. It would not hurt to hang these words on your wall or your door. Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” You can purchase plaques and other items already printed, usually shortened to “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord”. Certainly sufficient.
6) Sixth, Don’t forget to put on the full armor of God. This is not to be done as a meaningless ritual. We keep this scripture in our hearts because it reminds us of where our faith lies, what God has provided for us and how the battle is won. Believe me, when you are up against a struggle, when you feel the enemy breathing down your neck, when you have reached the end of yourself, if you speak out or sing out this scripture, your faith wells up inside you and your strength is renewed.
Ephesians 6:10-18 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, (your midsection is your core, where your strength is centered. You can have no better foundation than TRUTH) with the breastplate of righteousness (HIS righteousness covering your must vulnerable and vital organ, your heart) in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace (your feet represent your walk, “How beautiful are the feet of him who brings good news”. What is the Good News? The Gospel Isaiah 52:7). 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one (Wow, no matter what the devil slings at you, God says you can extinguish ALL the fiery darts he has got). 17 Take the helmet of salvation (The battle is for your mind, and God says SALVATION is a solid, impenetrable covering that protects your mind) and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” (It is all about THE WORD, Preach the word!)
Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 2nd Timothy 4:2
No, this is not to be a “religious ritual” God does not honor such things. This is a declaration of our faith in HIM. When we declare it, God hears and is moved. Also, we hear and hearing the Word, encourages us. “Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of the Lord.” Romans 10:17
7) Seventh and the most important of all. Appropriate (to make ones own, take position, to take to or for oneself) and apply (to bring into action, to use, to employ) the shed Blood of Jesus Christ to every situation. The powers of darkness can’t stand the mention of the Blood of Jesus and that Holy Name. AND NOTHING CAN CROSS THAT BLOOD LINE! Remember every problem, every disease, every curse was conquered at the Cross. When God told the Hebrews, in Egypt, to mark their door posts with the blood of the lamb, it was a symbol of the coming sacrifice. Though death was all around them, they were safe. Jesus is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. When he said “it is finished” IT WAS FINISHED! The chains fell off. The power of death, hell and the grave were defeated and the gates of Heaven were opened for us. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I am found. I was blind, but now I see!….. Glory to God!
Remember Satan knows scripture and will try to twist and use it against you as he did with Eve, and tried to do with Jesus in the wilderness. (Matthew 4:1-11) Satan always takes a little truth and mixes it with the lie, to make it sound good. Be as wise as serpents… and gentle as doves. (Matthew 10:16)
As you have been shown above, at Calvary, Jesus conquered all sickness and disease. Therefore you can cast all sickness and disease out of your home. You may find, as you walk through your spiritual house cleaning, that these things will begin to fall away on their own. There are well documented instances where diseases and afflictions were gone once the demons were cast out of a person.
James 5:14-15 “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” Please note here in James that the Holy Spirit had James say in verse 15; “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” This would indicate that sin caused the sickness.
John 5:14 “Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.”
John 9:2-3 “And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.” This verse indicates that a parent’s sin, can cause sickness, disease, or a birth defect (curses) to come on children. Jesus said however, this was not the case in this situation.
Break the curse folks. Get rid of the Idols and Accursed things in your life and start truly serving the Lord!
If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me. email@example.com
To be continued in Part 8 Reaping what you have Sown.
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!