Galatians 3:1 “O foolish Galatians, (NYC) who has bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ has been evidently set forth, crucified among you?”
“O foolish Galatians,” is an expression of surprise mingled with indignation. The word “foolish” is from the Greek word “anoetos,” which means “stupidity that arises from deadness and impotence of intellect.”
The word “bewitched” is from the Greek “baskaino,” and refers, in a sense, to being hypnotized. It’s the same as a snake transfixing a rodent with its eyes, and the rodent looking into the snake’s eyes, unable to move. It refers to a “power of evil.” In other words, the unscriptural message that was being preached by the Judaizers, to the people of Galatia, had a bewitching effect to it, because of the power of the Devil.
It is the same power of the devil, Lucifer, that is “Bewitching” the Lunatic #MeToo Radical Feminists today. What is sad, there are a lot of effeminate girly-men with lace on their panties, like the Luciferian who designed this abomination, that are part of this Medusa Cult, which you can read about in a link below.
Also note that while they are erecting statues to Pagan gods—The Enemies of God and America—the Communist Democrats—Antifa and Burn Loot Murder—are currently tearing down statues of America’s founders and heroes!
The 1,000-pound bronze sculpture is a re-imagined version of Medusa, a figure of ancient Greek mythology who was raped by one of the most powerful gods, Poseidon.
But instead of Poseidon being punished, Medusa was blamed and transformed into a monstrous beast with snakes for hair, as well as a gaze that could turn men into stone.
She was exiled and later hunted down by Perseus, who then displayed her head on his shield as a trophy.
The new effigy, however, gives Medusa a different ending, depicting her as empowered as she holds Perseus’ severed head in defiance.
“[Garbati] didn’t just flip the script and put a female shape on a male experience,” said Bek Andersen, who is the founder of the Medusa With The Head Project. “He looked into the story and asked the question, ‘What would it look like if she were able to defend herself?’
She said though the statue was first created in 2008, it has taken on new meaning during the #MeToo movement. Source
Remember Kathy Griffin holding a severed head of President Trump? Same Medusa mentality from this Kook Jezebel!
Proverbs 14:1“Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.”
Pagan ‘Medusa’ Idol to be Erected in Middle of NYC: A Homage for ‘Rape Victims’
Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz | Israel 365 News – Ironically, the left-wing rage movement that first manifested by tearing down statues now has a statue of its own; an inversion of a story from Greek mythology. While the creators pay homage to idolatry, their revised version actually gives over precisely the opposite message of what its creators intended.
Medusa With The Head of Perseus
A new statue named “Medusa with the head of Perseus” will be unveiled in New York City in front of the County Criminal Courthouse in Collect Pond Park on Tuesday.
The seven-foot-tall 1,000-pound bronze sculpture depicts Medusa who according to Greek Mythology, was so beautiful that the sea-god Poseidon raped her in the goddess Athena’s temple. Athena then punished her for desecrating her sacred space by cursing Medusa with a head full of snakes and a gaze that turns men to stone. Medusa was exiled and later hunted down by Perseus, who beheaded her. He then used her head, which retained its ability to turn onlookers to stone, as a weapon.
But the new rendition that will be on display in New York City depicts a different version of the myth, one in which Medusa clutches the head of Perseus in her hand. It is an “inversion” of an inversion of Benvenuto Cellini’s famous “Perseus with the Head of Medusa” sculpture created in the 16th century. The project’s website explains the meaning behind the revised imagery:
“Through this work, Garbati asks ‘how can a triumph be possible if you are defeating a victim?’” the site asks. “This narrative of victim-shaming in stories of sexual violence echoes through time, and into the present day “me too” movement. In 2018, Garbati posted a photograph of his original sculpture to social media. This re-imagined Medusa went viral and became a symbol of resistance worldwide, inspiring thousands of women to reach out and share their own stories. Garbati’s Medusa questions the mythic figure’s characterization as a monster, and investigates the woman behind the myth.”
Beheading as a Symbol of Justice
The statue, commissioned by NYC’s “Art in the Parks” program, will be on display for six months and the artist, Luciano Garbati, claims the location is significant to the intended message:
“The place chosen is not accidental, since there they judge cases for crimes related to violence against women,” Garbati wrote on Instagram. “We are already in the final stage working on the last details of this sculpture that became a symbol of justice for many women.”
The website described the location as the scene “of high profile abuse cases including the recent Harvey Weinstein trial.”
The Message They Got Wrong
But many have questioned the message and the medium of the new installation. Ashe Schow explained in the Daily Wire that the image does not, in fact, give an anti-rape message since the head clutched in Medusa’s hand is Perseus and not the rapist Poseidon.
“So, this statue depicts Medusa killing not her rapist, but some other guy who was set up by yet another person, which doesn’t exactly give the impression the sculptors want,” Schow wrote. “It does, however, create a perfect analogy for critics of #MeToo, who believe the movement went far beyond its intent to root out sexual abusers and instead became a forum to accuse any man without having to provide evidence. As has been detailed extensively, numerous #MeToo allegations fell apart under slight scrutiny.”
“Further, the Medusa sculpture gives the impression that it’s okay to behead a man (metaphorically, of course) even if he isn’t the abuser, which plays right into the mob mentality surround #MeToo. An allegation must merely be made before thousands demand the accused lose their livelihood. Due process be damned.”
Medusa as a Feminist and Left-Wing Icon
In fact, Medusa has frequently been adopted by modern feminists as a symbol of female rage. The authors of the feminist manifesto, Female Rage: Unlocking Its Secrets, Claiming Its Power noted that “When we asked women what female rage looks like to them, it was always Medusa, the snaky-haired monster of myth, who came to mind … In one interview after another we were told that Medusa is ‘the most horrific woman in the world’ … [though] none of the women we interviewed could remember the details of the myth.”
Ironically, in her November 2016 Atlantic essay called Medusa the original ‘Nasty Woman,’ Elizabeth Johnston states that Medusa has been repeatedly compared to Clinton during the 2016 presidential election. Read More
We have already written an article about the Medusa Cult
While on the subject of Chopping off heads…
And James O’Keeffe just released a video of a Communist in Colorado, who is sided with fellow Communist Democrats, wanting to over throw the government and use Guillotines!
The following was compiled by my editor Cynthia
Medusa With the Head of Perseus — a 2008 sculpture by 47-year-old Argentine craftsman-artist Luciano Garbati
Garbati – (I could find no etymology for the full name so I broke it down to the root and it’s suffix.)
Etymology for Garb
From Middle French garbe (“graceful outline”) (Modern French galbe), from Italian garbo (“grace, elegance”), perhaps from Germanic (compare Old High German garwi, garawi (“dress, equipment, preparation”) and English gear), ultimately from Proto-Germanic *garwijaną (“to prepare”).
- Fashion, style of dressing oneself up. [from late 16thc.]
- A type of dress or clothing. [from early 17thc.] quotations
- (figurative) A guise, external appearance. quotations
Medusa, and Perseus:
Feminism is not a new and progressive concept. It is well rooted in ALL Paganism.
Nudity, is not a new and progressive concept. Shameless displaying of the human form and worship of it is also well rooted in all Paganism. So much so that ancient athletes and even soldiers performed their duties and displayed their skills totally nude.
Feminization of Males and Homosexuality is also not new and progressive. It is fully rooted in Paganism.
Research uncovers that there is no real consensus on the nature of Medusa or Perseus.
Was she a monster being one of three Gorgons, from the beginning or was she originally just a young human maiden?
Was she turned into a monster by Athena for breaking her vows in Athena’s house? Or was she turned into a monster to enable her to protect herself?
Was she raped by Poseidon? Or were they lovers?
Did he come to murder Medusa to gain glory for killing a monster or was he following orders to save his mother from the King?
In my opinion this statue does absolutely NOTHING to promote Feminism. It does sadly reflect the feminist movement. Feminists would like nothing more than to do away with men altogether barring that, they settle for humiliating and emasculating them thoroughly.
I find it ridiculous that women feel it is empowering to parade around nude or almost nude, or to walk around with vaginas on their head or body, or even to go around saying Vagina and demanding that everyone use that term and only that term for that very private part of our bodies. They do more to objectify women than anyone or anything else.
Telling women that they are EQUAL to men in everyway and can hold their own in sports and combat is insane. Sadly many of our young women are finding out the hard way that this is a lie! It troubles me that so many or our brave young women are abused and rapped not only on the battlefield but even in our own bases, even here on our own shores. And, all the girls who have to compete now against boys even on ALL GIRLS teams, because so many boys declare themselves to be girls and must be recognized as such in our mad society.
It breaks my heart that women feel it is progress to become as evil and raunchy as they have seen men become. The evil that is in this world is all due to the influence of dark forces. You cannot overcome evil with evil. Women want to prove that they can fight like a man, curse like a man, be lascivious, promiscuous and heartless as a man, smoke like a man, drink like a man, become violent, demanding, suspicious and demeaning like a man. Most of all they want to prove that they can dominate and abuse a man, and force their will upon them. Wow… if that is feminism, I as a woman, want nothing to do with it.
If women want to see men be the best they can be than women need to become the best women they can be, and no quasi men. God has an order, when we follow His plan everything works. When we do not, nothing works. Satan and his crew have done everything possible to subvert and pervert the plan of GOD for relationships. Rebellion will always bring CHAOS.
As far as I can see this statue is really just another tool for resurrecting Paganism. The elite have been working hard all throughout history to keep the ancient gods and goddesses in our short and long term memories. We are constantly bombarded with images and stories about them. In these modern times they have taken to resurrecting and restoring not only the statuary and art work related to these pagan deities, but rebuilding and restoring their Temples, Open Air Stadiums, Groves, Mounds, Ziggurats, Burial Grounds and Sacrificial Altars. I can only assume they are preparing to reopen them for Pagan Worship.
By Melissa Maleski
MY HEAVENS, how they love to make men out to be so dreadfully heinous. As if ALL men are evil doers and unworthy reprobates. I assure you that in my lifetime, there have been many honorable, admirable, industrious men who love their families and cherish their wives. Hardworking men who willing lay their lives down to put food on the table and protect their homes. Why do we not hear about them? Why is the world focused on the men who are users, abusers, and adulterers?
You know I have to tell you that I have know MANY women who are scheming, conniving, ruthless, faithless, unholy, unnatural, heartless and cruel. They use men for what they want and treat them like dogs. I just don’t see how women can condemn half of the human race, when they are no better.
Most of the women that I know that are not all those awful things, are also not feminists. They want nothing to do with feminism. Many of them think feminism has done nothing but hurt women. There are many women who are happy and content to raise children and keep a good home. There is an art to home making. There is no treasure more precious on this earth than our children. Children are our future. God bless the women who sacrifice their time and their interests to invest in the children who will shape the future.
There was nothing “stolen” from her. Especially here in the USA. Women have had opportunities to pursue whatever interests them. There are several problems here the first one being SELF. A life lived purely for self interests is a life not worth living. The second one is our convoluted idea of what defines success. Everyone wants to be a STAR, Make MILLIONS and live the “GOOD LIFE”. If you talk to people who have been there you might learn that none of that is what it is all cracked up to be, and the things you sacrifice to get there amount to much to great a price. Thirdly, anger, one should never nurture anger. Anger is a totally negative emotion. It is normal to feel angry from time to time. But, it is disastrous to nurture that anger because it opens doors for evil spirits and will lead you to sin. Here is a quick post on the topic that might be helpful:
Every day we are faced with tough situations that can make us react differently — some people might be sad, others might be upset, and then there are others who can grow angry and violent. And even though feeling these intense emotions is perfectly normal (after all, we are human), you shouldn’t cling to them for a long time and hold grudges because it goes against God’s wishes.
In the Bible, God advises us to let go of our anger as soon as possible because it’s this intense anger that can lead us to sin. If you’re someone who is prone to reacting angrily, read these Bible verses about anger to remind you that this anger can only lead to trouble and cause issues. They will also remind you to be careful when surrounding yourself with people who have a short temper because they can easily drag you into their problems or pick a fight with you. Source
The Fourth problem I want to point out is the issue of PRIDE. First of all she is filled with pride in her body and not ashamed to display it naked, openly in public. She is proud of her athletic form, and poses haughtily before the gazing eyes. She is proud of her hair and spends time primping her coiffure. She is proud of her victory and arrogantly displays the head of her perceived enemy as a trophy to be admired and coveted. PRIDE is the greatest sin of man. That is the sin that gets us every time. The devil loves to pump us up. To make you feel so important, to convince you that you are so much more than you are. He will convince you that you are a GOD/GODDESS. YOU ARE NOT!
Are there evil men in the world – ohhh yes there are, and women, too! But, you will never stomp out evil. Only GOD can do that. The only thing that we can change in this life, is ourselves. Our perception, our attitude, our commitment our, our work ethic, our choices.
WOMEN are easily lead astray by the influence of evil spirits. Why because women are more open spiritually than men. Without even realizing it women open doors for spiritual influences. Because humans are naturally burdened with PRIDE, women often end up letting it get the better of them. Who was the one the devil approached first in the GARDEN? HE KNEW. He also knew that men are easily influenced by women. Whether it be their wife or a stranger.
The Bible has a lot to say about wayward women.
What does the Bible say?
1. Proverbs 5:3-6 “For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: 4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell. 6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.”
2. Proverbs 7:5 “That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.”
3. Proverbs 21:19 “It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.”
4. Proverbs 27:15-16 “A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike. 16 Whosoever hideth her hideth the wind, and the ointment of his right hand, which bewrayeth itself.”
5. Proverbs 25:24 “It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.”
6. Proverbs 12:4 “A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.”
7. Proverbs 14:1“Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.”
8. Proverbs 11:22 “As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.”
She has a seductive, persuasive, and evil mouth.
9. Proverbs 5:3-4 “For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: 4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.”
10. Proverbs 2:16 “To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;”
11. Proverbs 22:14 “The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.”
Evil in their hearts
12. Romans 1:26 “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:”
Don’t run after her beauty.
13. Proverbs 6:23-29 “For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: 24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. 25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. 26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? 28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour’s wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.”
14. Proverbs 5:20 “And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?”
15. Proverbs 7:8-12 “Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house, 9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: 10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 11 She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: 12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.”
16. Proverbs 23:27-28 “For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit. 28 She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.”
17. Proverbs 30:20 “Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.”
18. Mark 10:12 “And if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.”
19. 1st Timothy 5:13 “And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.”
They ruin good morals.
20. 1st Corinthians 15:33 “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.”
Famous evil women in Scripture: Delilah, Salome, Potiphar’s Wife, Jezebel, the women of Zion.
21. Judges 16:13-18 “And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web. 14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web. 15 And she said unto him, How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is not with me? thou hast mocked me these three times, and hast not told me wherein thy great strength lieth. 16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death; 17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I [have been] a Nazarite unto God from my mother’s womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man. 18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.”
22. Genesis 39:9-12 “No one here has more authority than I do. He has held back nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How could I do such a wicked thing? It would be a great sin against God.” She kept putting pressure on Joseph day after day, but he refused to sleep with her, and he kept out of her way as much as possible. One day, however, no one else was around when he went in to do his work. She came and grabbed him by his cloak, demanding, “Come on, sleep with me!” Joseph tore himself away, but he left his cloak in her hand as he ran from the house.”
23. 1st Kings 21:25 “No one else so completely sold himself to what was evil in the Lord’s sight as Ahab did under the influence of his wife Jezebel.
24. Isaiah 3:16-18 “The Lord says, “Beautiful Zion is haughty: craning her elegant neck, flirting with her eyes, walking with dainty steps, tinkling her ankle bracelets. So the Lord will send scabs on her head; the Lord will make beautiful Zion bald.” On that day of judgment the Lord will strip away everything that makes her beautiful: ornaments, headbands, crescent necklaces.”
25. Mark 6:23-27 “He even vowed, “I will give you whatever you ask, up to half my kingdom!” She went out and asked her mother, “What should I ask for?” Her mother told her, “Ask for the head of John the Baptist!” Source
So the girl hurried back to the king and told him, “I want the head of John the Baptist, right now, on a tray!” Then the king deeply regretted what he had said; but because of the vows he had made in front of his guests, he couldn’t refuse her. So he immediately sent an executioner to the prison to cut off John’s head and bring it to him. The soldier beheaded John in the prison.”
The Spiritual Significance of the HEAD
The symbolic and religious value of the head is attested by various myths that stress the theme of many-headedness (thus calling attention to assorted aspects of divine power) as well as by numerous rituals, dating to prehistoric times, in which the human head is hunted, offered as a sacrifice, preserved, and venerated. Whatever exact meaning these myths and rites ascribe to the head, they all rest on a common, and certainly very ancient, valorization that must not be overintellectualized. In the most archaic psychology the forces of courage as well as the impulses of anger and violence have their base in the head. The Greeks of the Homeric age considered it the location of a psuchē (Psuche is the power a body must have if it is to be a man) difficult to control and opposed to reason and judgment, which were located in the chest and heart. In agreement with Alcmaeon of Croton, the Pythagoreans localized sperm in the head. From that localization of life force came the belief that the vital and spiritual element of a victim could be assimilated by eating his brain.
As a source of power, the skull naturally became an object of worship: its magical value came from the fact that it was supposed to be the center of life. Among the Celts, for example, the head was the container of a sacred force, whereas in other ancient and traditional cultures, the head is conceived of as the seat of vital energy, the active principle of the whole individual. From such beliefs come headhunting rituals, the offering of skulls in sacrifice, and veneration for ancestors’ skulls, as well as the apotropaic talismanic value attributed to the head. Source
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!