Psalm 14:1-4 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
Jon Watkins ExposingSatanism and Witchcraft September 8, 2014
This particular Satanic Temple was started about two years ago in New York. Doug Mesner is the founder of the New York Temple. He goes by the alias Lucien Greaves. He states that he grew up “in the shadow of the Satanic Panic,” when a wave of media reports alleging Satanic connections to crimes created fear and resentment.
Mesner asserts that he studied the background of Satanic organizations as he got older and was attracted to a number of the elements, including the bizarre, the forbidden and the anomalous, and an independence from cultural symbols.
The seven fundamental tenets of the Satanic Temple are a mixture of multiple beliefs…. In my opinion.
- One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
This is based on Witchcraft which is the worship of nature. (Hardly coincides with their philosophy that your right comes first and you are free to pursue your desires regardless of anyone else’s opinions, concerns or considerations.)
- The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
Anarchy is basically. This is the basic creed of satanism “do what thou wilt which is the whole of the law”. (Just free license to behave in any foul and dispicable manner they please, in the name of what they call justice. Based on what?)
- One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone. (Unless you are the victim of their torture, abuse and sacrifice or the object of their spells and curses)
More Witchcraft and New Age philosophy and double talk.
- The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own. (I have no idea how that could possibly hold water when their entire emphasis is SELF gratification at any cost, and every act they perform is designed to force their will upon nature, upon others and on anything or anyone who gets in their way.)
Again more of witchcraft and New Age
- Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs. (Science is a religion, based on THEORIES, that is anti-GOD and scientists pervert the truth all the time if it does not line up with what they are promoting.)
This is Atheism in a nut shell.
- People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
A bit of Christian morals in the mix? (Not really, because they are the ones who determine what is right and what is wrong, just what type of mistake they reference here is unclear and left to interpretation.)
- Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word. (Free to pursue every perverted thought or idea, without restriction, can that honestly lead to compassion, wisdom or justice??)
Again Witchcraft and double talk.
I submit that Mr. Mesner/Greaves did not research his topic very thoroughly. If he believes the Satanic Church is promoting noble, honorable and altruistic values, he has been totally duped! If these misguided followers truly believe that Satan is not an entity and they do not WORSHIP any GOD, then they should cast aside all the appearances of worship. True Satanism teaches the embracing of ones humanistic and base desires in all forms, without internal restraints or constraints from any outside force or entity. Its what is called the Sin Nature. Whatever you desire is fair game. Therefore, based on their behavior as presented publicly, the Satanic Temple is more akin to Witchcraft. Witchcraft is about the Worship of the creation, including entities/Gods/Goddesses. Satanists call upon the name of Satan, hail his name, wave his hand signals, erect graven images dedicated to him, and perform rituals and acts that appear to be worship, in his name. Yet, they claim they do not worship any entity…of course, they claim they do not perform sacrificial rituals either. Do they really think they are fooling anyone? Well, apparently, they are fooling many people everyday.
A new Chapter of the Satanic Temple is opened in Detroit Michigan
Jex Blackmore a leader of the recent chapter in Detroit Michigan says, “It’s peaceful,” “The idea of sacrifice specifically is to appease some demon or some god, and that’s a supernatural belief that we don’t subscribe to.”
Now here is another difference between Satanism and the Temple. Satanists for the most part will cuss you out, trample on you to get ahead, and seek to destroy you if you cross them in anyway. This is not peaceful but again, is what witchcraft teaches. On a side note here, the Muslims claim to be a peaceful religion too and look how peaceful they are!!
Miss Blackmore was raised Lutheran, a offshoot of Catholicism, says her new religion embraces individuality and equality. Wearing all black with an upside-down cross necklace, she described the movement as a coming together of atheists and outsiders.
“We believe in a metaphorical, literary construct of Satan,” she said. “He’s a symbol for rebellion, a symbol of human nature, the thirst for knowledge.”
This is the very thing that Satan told Eve in the garden. You will gain the knowledge of God if you eat the forbidden fruit. Satan was saying to Eve, God does not want you to have knowledge and he is still convincing people of the same thing today!!
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!